Monday, January 2, 2012

Humanity


Wow this book was not what I was expecting. It was deep into discoverying what it truly means to be human.  Ash goes on his quest to be with the woman he loves.  Along the way he discovers what it means to have to let go of the past, and above all how breaking a promise could lead to the end of him.  Friendships are changed, and old friends and new friends are met along the way.

What I loved about this book was firstly how is was through Ash's point of view.  Being able to know his thoughts and go through what he has to in order to be with The Iron Queen is beyond words.  You get to know the past, his past, and in a way his future should he follow through with it. 

The second thing I loved about this book was how in a way we get to know what may be the future for Ash.  I will not go in great detail as I do not want to give any spoilers away, but knowing what will or could be Ash's future is like knowing that even though this is the last book in a series it gives us a possible happily ever after. 

I haven't read any other book that is similar to this, as this book may be unique in its own way. 

The only future we do not seem to know about is Puck's and that I could see may be a whole new series on its own if the author ever decides to come back to the Nevernever.

Now onto my next book which was a little hard to choose from (I have only four hundred books to read in my to be read pile....) but i decided to take a break from Faries and go into a different world...


No comments:

Post a Comment