Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mermaids and the Faeries


So I just finished reading Forgive my Fins and Fins are Forever by Tera Childs and I was impressed. The characters captivated my imagination and I wished this place Tera created in these novels really existed.  I also wish mermaids truly existed so I could breathe underwater (with a drowning fear being in the water is hard for me). All I would need is a tattoo like Quincy and then pow - I could swim underwater too. (sorry spoiler).

I do recommend picking these two novels up.  You won't be able to put them down.  Also super exciting is the fact that the author has announced that there will be a third novel in this series!  I have no idea where she will take us this time but I know it will be worth the wait.

I also just received my next mermaid novel to read in the future that I ordered from Chapters.Indigo.ca like forever ago (two weeks ago)! So excited to read it but first Faeries call....


So far the above book that I am reading is creepy - hence I love it! I own all the books in this series and I cannot wait to read them all.  I see another page turner and another place I wish existed, as sometime the real world sucks.

To anyone who is reading this feel free to friend me or add me - I would like to get to know everyone that is actually following along my book quest to finish all the books I own that are almost starting to overflow from my small bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment