Monday, December 12, 2011

The Queen of Queen's


Wow I am not sure how to give this review - this book was crazy!  The false King of Iron is trying to destroy the NeverNever and Ms. Chase and her boyfriend Ash are brought back into the world they thought they were rid of.  Along with new friends and old they try to find a way to save the NeverNever and defeat the false Iron King once and for all.

What I enjoyed about this book was that we begin to see a very different Megan from the last two books.  She begins training to fight off the Iron Knights that are still after her, her relationship with Ash becomes more intense and Puck still manages to fit into their world but not igniting the love triangle this time around.  

My favorite scene in this book that actually had me tearing up was when Megan asked Ash to become her knight.  That scene was so intense and romantic I just... Yeah I almost cried.  Another favorite scene is near the end when she battles the false king and discoverers her trust powers.

I am not sure what books I could recommend that are similar to this book because this one was just crazy.  I still feel like my last recommendations still apply I guess (Glimmer Glass by Jenna Black).

This book, the way it ends had me just hating yet loving the ending at the same time.  I am so glad that I have the last book when I finished this book so there was no time to be wasted in reading the next book...

No comments:

Post a Comment